Ulverston Ghyll Singers
Last updated at 10:34, Thursday, 27 January 2011
The Ghyll Singers Choir is a ladies only Choir in Ulverston. Conducted by Deborah Milledge, the Choir sings songs from Musicals, Folk Songs, and popular music. A CD is available from any member
The Choir meet every Tuesday evening in the Parish Centre, Church Walk, Ulverston at 7.15p.m. - 9.15p.m.
We welcome new members. Any Ladies who are interested in joining can contact Judy Redhead (Chairwoman) on 01229 588684 for information.
The Ghyll Singers Choir are available for Concerts, Private Parties and Weddings. Please call Judy to place a Booking or obtain further details.
The next Ulverston Ghyll Singers Concert will be in Millom on Tuesday April 5th 2011. Further details will be available nearer the time.
For anyone interested in booking the choir for a Concert please contact Judy Redhead (Chair) tel: 01229 588684.
The Choir is available for Private Functions and Weddings.
New members are welcome to attend any rehearsal.
First published at 23:27, Friday, 24 April 2009
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
More Ulverston news
- Tickets for Paul Merton in Ulverston
- Film-making pair will capture 8,500-mile Ulverston to China challenge
- Ulverston death sparks fears of drug menace’s return
- Ulverston man denies camera theft and order breach
- Delays caused by train breakdown between Barrow and Ulverston
- Concerns over ‘derelict’ state of Ulverston brewery site (9 comments)
- Crime in Ulverston falls for second year in row
- Vandals cost Dalton businessman £10k in repairs (1 comment)
- Competitors show a touch of brass - South Cumbria Musical Festival
- Standards of playing impress judges - South Cumbria Musical Festival
- Entrants in fine voice - South Cumbria Musical Festival
- Recorder players hit right notes - South Cumbria Musical Festival
- Siblings shine at grand finale - South Cumbria Musical Festival
- Security costs £5k at disused Ulverston facility
- Tackling dog fouling is top of agenda for Ulverston campaigners (1 comment)
- Traffic diversions planned for Ulverston road while National Grid move a gas main (1 comment)
- Heavy traffic causing delays between Barrow and Ulverston (1 comment)
- Delays following A590 crash near Ulverston (1 comment)
- Holiday prize draw raises cash for Ulverston couple
- Police reveal latest twist in Ulverston rape investigation
- Store giant to consider reviving plan to build Ulverston supermarket
- Cumbria hot air balloon crashes into power cables (1 comment)
- Cumbria blue tit enthusiast films birds
- Ulverston street closures come into effect today (14 comments)
- Millions set to be invested in projects across Cumbria
Evening Mail homepage
- Email us
- Send us your pictures
- Send us your news
- Send us your views
- Staff contacts
- Advertise with us
- Family Notices
- Reader Travel
- Competition rules
- CN Letterbox
- Find It in Furness
- CV Link
- Online shop
- CN Research
- Eye Care Savings
- Halifax loans