Ulverston A590 collision
Last updated at 10:47, Wednesday, 19 September 2012
A COLLISION on the A590 caused traffic jams in both directions.
The road, which is now clear, had been partially blocked following an accident involving two vehicles at Newland Garage in Ulverston.
The incident was reported at 9.47am.
Updates to follow.
First published at 10:15, Wednesday, 19 September 2012
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
More Ulverston news
Evening Mail homepage
- Robin Hulbert's 2010/2011 season blog - entry 3 (1 comment)
- Union boss at Ulverston's GlaxoSmithKline pleads for new factory
- Community heroes honoured at Heart of Ulverston awards (4 comments)
- Centre missing healthy message
- Easier to feel better united
- Maxine McKeown & Peter Steele
- Bad weather stops cricket play
- Treasures to be found among the waste
- Meters debate unites parties
- Cash pots could make difference
- Ulverston 'flying rodents' outcry (6 comments)
- Ulverston supermarket: Decision could be made this week (3 comments)
- Sainsbury's plan for town (27 comments)
- Sheridan leaves Barrow AFC (25 comments)
- Woman pushed down stairs in Ulverston Train Station attack (1 comment)
- Police investigate multiple vehicle crime in Ulverston
- Passengers injured in A590 Ulverston bus crash (1 comment)
- Police traffic warning ahead of Ulverston Dickensian Festival
- Fears of fresh flooding after beck banks burst (1 comment)
- Farmer fears for the future after court fine (11 comments)
Post 16 education
Go green 36