ENGINEERS are working to fix a burst watermain near Ulverston.
- Ulverston teenager in finals of national music competition
- Man facing allegations of child abuse images and animal porn possession in Cumbria court
- Pensioner facing more than 30 allegations of sex offences in court in Cumbria
- Ulverston and District Equine Club's first show of 2014
- Lots of egg-citement as families enjoy traditional Ulverston pastime
- Ulverston grandfather’s funeral puts school places in jeopardy
- Colourful tribute to honour amazing Cumbria man
POWER for light and heat has been produced around the county’s coastline for well over a 100 years but it is only in very recent times that moving it around has become a potential problem.
Are you passionate about Ulverston?
Send your news and pictures to: firstname.lastname@example.org
A picture CD from the Evening Mail featuring 200 views of Ulverston based on old picture postcards from the Victorian era onwards.
Featured are carnival queens and parades, industry, shopping, town streets and schools. Price £6.99 + £1 uk postage
Ghyll Singers Ladies Choir