FROM Chihuahuas through to Mastiffs, the little and large of the dog world made an appearance at a canine celebration in Ulverston this bank holiday weekend.
- Volunteers crucial to success of Ulverston hospice charity shops
- Ulverston student earns university place just months after major brain operation
- Ulverston care home ear biting incident still under consideration
- Ulverston woman amended her insurance documents using ballpoint pen
- Levy could see supermarket profits ploughed into Ulverston (3 comments)
- Business owners in cycling challenge for charity in memory of Ulverston mum and daughter
- Ulverston climber survives 30ft fall (1 comment)
POWER for light and heat has been produced around the county’s coastline for well over a 100 years but it is only in very recent times that moving it around has become a potential problem.
Are you passionate about Ulverston?
Send your news and pictures to: firstname.lastname@example.org
A picture CD from the Evening Mail featuring 200 views of Ulverston based on old picture postcards from the Victorian era onwards.
Featured are carnival queens and parades, industry, shopping, town streets and schools. Price £6.99 + £1 uk postage
Ghyll Singers Ladies Choir