CUMBRIA Police have issued traffic advice ahead of this weekend’s Ulverston Christmas Dickensian Festival.
- Ulverston faces wait for new recycling service
- Ulverston supermarket: Decision could be made this week (3 comments)
- £5.2m Ulverston flood defence work to start in 2015
- Ulverston families have to make 20-mile trip to registrar (5 comments)
- Woman pushed down stairs in Ulverston Train Station attack (1 comment)
- Ulverston 'flying rodents' outcry (6 comments)
- Heart of Ulverston nomination form
POWER for light and heat has been produced around the county’s coastline for well over a 100 years but it is only in very recent times that moving it around has become a potential problem.
Are you passionate about Ulverston?
Send your news and pictures to: firstname.lastname@example.org
A picture CD from the Evening Mail featuring 200 views of Ulverston based on old picture postcards from the Victorian era onwards.
Featured are carnival queens and parades, industry, shopping, town streets and schools. Price £6.99 + £1 uk postage
Ghyll Singers Ladies Choir