AN army of volunteers worked through the day yesterday to make the final preparations for one the biggest agricultural shows of the year.
- Heart of Ulverston nomination form
- Ulverston volunteer wins praise for church gardening
- Ulverston church has fancy dress celebration for start of school holidays
- Fun on Ulverston canal is a real crowd-puller
- Ulverston care home worker ‘suffers ear-bite attack’
- Gill tells of joy as she’s put forward for Heart of Ulverston award
- Trading standards to investigate secondhand cars for sale in Ulverston lay-by (11 comments)
POWER for light and heat has been produced around the county’s coastline for well over a 100 years but it is only in very recent times that moving it around has become a potential problem.
Are you passionate about Ulverston?
Send your news and pictures to: email@example.com
A picture CD from the Evening Mail featuring 200 views of Ulverston based on old picture postcards from the Victorian era onwards.
Featured are carnival queens and parades, industry, shopping, town streets and schools. Price £6.99 + £1 uk postage
Ghyll Singers Ladies Choir