FAMILY and friends of Bethany Crook said an emotional goodbye to a “warm-hearted and beautiful girl” at her funeral service on Friday.
- Cumbria glass firm manufactures props for Downton Abbey
- Cumbria bikers in 130-mile trip in aid of family fighting serious illnesses
- Ulverston WalkFest takes steps to widen its appeal
- Hearing into plans for thousands of South Lakes homes to resume next month (4 comments)
- Ulverston post office open today despite strike threat
- Group of Ulverston young adults reveal their dream of an urban oasis
- Lanterns brighten Ulverston sky in memory of ‘a wonderful girl’
ONE of this year’s special guest adjudicators has been singing the praises of local performers after the opening day of the South Cumbria Musical Festival.
Are you passionate about Ulverston?
Send your news and pictures to: firstname.lastname@example.org
THE Royal British Legion has been providing help and assistance to the ex-service community for 90 years.
SAINSBURY’S and another “high-end” supermarket could be coming to Ulverston. Reporter DAVID PICKTHALL speaks to traders in two northern market towns which already have a Sainsbury’s (9 comments)
A picture CD from the Evening Mail featuring 200 views of Ulverston based on old picture postcards from the Victorian era onwards.
Featured are carnival queens and parades, industry, shopping, town streets and schools. Price £6.99 + £1 uk postage
Ghyll Singers Ladies Choir