A DANGEROUS criminal, locked up after a bungled late-night raid on a South Cumbria petrol station, has been told by top judges he cannot complain about his jail term.
- Hospital trust including FGH Cumbria pays out £3m in four years over poor care
- Heart of Ulverston nomination form
- Community heroes honoured at Heart of Ulverston awards (4 comments)
- Jobs hope as Cumbria lighting firm bags luxury jets contract
- Dancers wow the crowds at Ulverston fundraiser
- New Ulverston emergency services centre planned (8 comments)
- Barrow and Furness MP John Woodcock to hold advice surgery in Ulverston
POWER for light and heat has been produced around the county’s coastline for well over a 100 years but it is only in very recent times that moving it around has become a potential problem.
Are you passionate about Ulverston?
Send your news and pictures to: firstname.lastname@example.org
A picture CD from the Evening Mail featuring 200 views of Ulverston based on old picture postcards from the Victorian era onwards.
Featured are carnival queens and parades, industry, shopping, town streets and schools. Price £6.99 + £1 uk postage
Ghyll Singers Ladies Choir