YOUNG musicians were joined by one of the county’s leading pianists for the latest stage of a week-long celebration of music and performance.
- Pupils hit a high note at South Cumbria Musical Festival
- South Cumbria Musical Festival entrants well versed in spoken word round
- Key performances from musicians at South Cumbria Musical Festival
- Competitors in fine voice for final day of Ulverston contest
- Top brass trumpets the return of musical festival in Ulverston this weekend (1 comment)
- Ulverston gala event fitting end to week of Cumbria music competition
- Cinemas to reel back the years to mark Ulverston born Stan Laurel’s 125th birthday
POWER for light and heat has been produced around the county’s coastline for well over a 100 years but it is only in very recent times that moving it around has become a potential problem.
Are you passionate about Ulverston?
Send your news and pictures to: email@example.com
A picture CD from the Evening Mail featuring 200 views of Ulverston based on old picture postcards from the Victorian era onwards.
Featured are carnival queens and parades, industry, shopping, town streets and schools. Price £6.99 + £1 uk postage
Ghyll Singers Ladies Choir