SPIDER-MAN and a clutch of other superheroes met a messy end as decorated eggs were sent hurtling down the Hoad Hill in Ulverston as part of a traditional bank holiday Monday egg roll.
- Ulverston grandfather’s funeral puts school places in jeopardy
- Colourful tribute to honour amazing Cumbria man
- Ulverston businessman auctioning off shoes to raise money for South Africa concert
- Tickets for Paul Merton in Ulverston
- Film-making pair will capture 8,500-mile Ulverston to China challenge
- Ulverston death sparks fears of drug menace’s return
- Ulverston man denies camera theft and order breach
POWER for light and heat has been produced around the county’s coastline for well over a 100 years but it is only in very recent times that moving it around has become a potential problem.
Are you passionate about Ulverston?
Send your news and pictures to: email@example.com
A picture CD from the Evening Mail featuring 200 views of Ulverston based on old picture postcards from the Victorian era onwards.
Featured are carnival queens and parades, industry, shopping, town streets and schools. Price £6.99 + £1 uk postage
Ghyll Singers Ladies Choir