POLICE are investigating the theft of power tools from a property in Beckside near Cartmel over the weekend.
- Fresh blood vital to iconic Ulverston venue’s future
- Controversial Cumbria turbine to be built after appeal by firm
- Rats force Ulverston family to sleep in living room
- Kind Ulverston girl Madeline cares for mum
- Fire crews sound the alarm on service cuts at Ulverston meeting
- Appeal for public to protect Ulverston hall’s future
- Landrover stolen from house in Cumbria
POWER for light and heat has been produced around the county’s coastline for well over a 100 years but it is only in very recent times that moving it around has become a potential problem.
Are you passionate about Ulverston?
Send your news and pictures to: firstname.lastname@example.org
A picture CD from the Evening Mail featuring 200 views of Ulverston based on old picture postcards from the Victorian era onwards.
Featured are carnival queens and parades, industry, shopping, town streets and schools. Price £6.99 + £1 uk postage
Ghyll Singers Ladies Choir