YOUNGSTERS will be lacing up their dancing shoes as they take to the stage to show off their skills.
- Ulverston Businesses left to clean up after muck spreader chaos (1 comment)
- Delays on A590 near Ulverston (5 comments)
- Ulverston police hunt vandals who shot outdoor lights at the candle factory
- Ulverston teacher’s ‘sorry’ to court for drink-driving
- Former Cumbria cricketer aims to lose 25kgs in 25 weeks for hospice
- Thirty per cent wage cuts ‘will force workers to quit’ Cumbria Council warned
- Ulverston traffic rules tightened
POWER for light and heat has been produced around the county’s coastline for well over a 100 years but it is only in very recent times that moving it around has become a potential problem.
Are you passionate about Ulverston?
Send your news and pictures to: firstname.lastname@example.org
A picture CD from the Evening Mail featuring 200 views of Ulverston based on old picture postcards from the Victorian era onwards.
Featured are carnival queens and parades, industry, shopping, town streets and schools. Price £6.99 + £1 uk postage
Ghyll Singers Ladies Choir