THE heartbreaking story of a husband from Ulverston who lost his wife and baby daughter just six days apart has inspired members of the business community to get on their bikes.
- Ulverston climber survives 30ft fall (1 comment)
- Cumbria sex offender pensioner due in court today charged with loitering near children's play area
- Feeding a family well can be done on a keen budget says Ulverston chef
- South Cumbria students received their A-Level results
- Drugs firm's Ulverston site manager on fact-finding mission to USA
- South Cumbria Cyclist, 7, achieves £1k fundraising aim
- ‘You could run things better than us’ leader tells Ulverston residents (1 comment)
POWER for light and heat has been produced around the county’s coastline for well over a 100 years but it is only in very recent times that moving it around has become a potential problem.
Are you passionate about Ulverston?
Send your news and pictures to: firstname.lastname@example.org
A picture CD from the Evening Mail featuring 200 views of Ulverston based on old picture postcards from the Victorian era onwards.
Featured are carnival queens and parades, industry, shopping, town streets and schools. Price £6.99 + £1 uk postage
Ghyll Singers Ladies Choir