SCORES of residents turned out for an afternoon of fun in the sun, in the name of a good cause.
- Ulverston landmark’s treasures go under the hammer
- Moors murderer Ian Brady 'talked' to Ulverston comedian during psychotic episode
- Cumbria Brownies help Manchester venue in right direction
- Ulverston firefighters free child from locked car (1 comment)
- Heart of Ulverston Awards - Rewarding the carers who go that bit further
- Cumbria Brownies secure Manchester concert venue food ban re-think (1 comment)
- Ulverston Laurel and Hardy museum celebrates latest move
Are you passionate about Ulverston?
Send your news and pictures to: firstname.lastname@example.org
POWER for light and heat has been produced around the county’s coastline for well over a 100 years but it is only in very recent times that moving it around has become a potential problem.
A picture CD from the Evening Mail featuring 200 views of Ulverston based on old picture postcards from the Victorian era onwards.
Featured are carnival queens and parades, industry, shopping, town streets and schools. Price £6.99 + £1 uk postage
Ghyll Singers Ladies Choir