A DECISION to spend more than £100,000 converting a public toilet into council offices has prompted a councillor to quit in disgust. (3 comments)
- Ulverston father’s suicide after indecent images investigation
- Ulverston assault charge trial
- Travellers face legal action if they don’t leave Ulverston common (19 comments)
- South Cumbria Villagers’ love for pies helps charity
- Ulverston motorist faces death charge case
- Ulverston Canal gets a clear-up by apprentices
- Organisers need help to create another Fine Fest in Ulverston (5 comments)
POWER for light and heat has been produced around the county’s coastline for well over a 100 years but it is only in very recent times that moving it around has become a potential problem.
Are you passionate about Ulverston?
Send your news and pictures to: firstname.lastname@example.org
A picture CD from the Evening Mail featuring 200 views of Ulverston based on old picture postcards from the Victorian era onwards.
Featured are carnival queens and parades, industry, shopping, town streets and schools. Price £6.99 + £1 uk postage
Ghyll Singers Ladies Choir