DONKEYS, donations and a dalek – waterway to have a good time.
- Ulverston care home worker ‘suffers ear-bite attack’
- Gill tells of joy as she’s put forward for Heart of Ulverston award
- Heart of Ulverston nomination form
- Trading standards to investigate secondhand cars for sale in Ulverston lay-by (7 comments)
- Ulverston supermarket row set to reignite (16 comments)
- Support pours in for grieving Ulverston dad’s quest
- Missing blind dog found in Cumbria (7 comments)
POWER for light and heat has been produced around the county’s coastline for well over a 100 years but it is only in very recent times that moving it around has become a potential problem.
Are you passionate about Ulverston?
Send your news and pictures to: email@example.com
A picture CD from the Evening Mail featuring 200 views of Ulverston based on old picture postcards from the Victorian era onwards.
Featured are carnival queens and parades, industry, shopping, town streets and schools. Price £6.99 + £1 uk postage
Ghyll Singers Ladies Choir