RESIDENTS are being called on to step in and help keep one of Ulverston’s best-loved buildings open.
- Landrover stolen from house in Cumbria
- Car stolen from South Cumbria village
- Replacement for Stuart Hyde former Cumbria deputy chief constable announced
- Cumbria farmer awarded for working with youngsters
- Ulverston volunteer among best in the UK
- Parking charges frozen across Ulverston and South Lakes (2 comments)
- £3,000 charity giveaway across Ulverston, Barrow and Millom continues
POWER for light and heat has been produced around the county’s coastline for well over a 100 years but it is only in very recent times that moving it around has become a potential problem.
Are you passionate about Ulverston?
Send your news and pictures to: firstname.lastname@example.org
A picture CD from the Evening Mail featuring 200 views of Ulverston based on old picture postcards from the Victorian era onwards.
Featured are carnival queens and parades, industry, shopping, town streets and schools. Price £6.99 + £1 uk postage
Ghyll Singers Ladies Choir