A WOMAN from Ulverston who was caught using a mobile phone while driving on one of south Cumbria’s busiest roads has been fined by magistrates. (2 comments)
- South Cumbria waitress who was over the limit banned
- Ulverston homes plan ‘on hold’ amid A590 safety fears (5 comments)
- Motorist forced car to hit kerb on Ulverston roundabout (3 comments)
- South Cumbria coach wants schools and firms to take on marathon challenge (1 comment)
- Burglars facing justice thanks to police’s ‘exceptional’ work in Cumbria
- Man assaulted on way home in Ulverston
- New use proposed for landmark Ulverston building
POWER for light and heat has been produced around the county’s coastline for well over a 100 years but it is only in very recent times that moving it around has become a potential problem.
Are you passionate about Ulverston?
Send your news and pictures to: firstname.lastname@example.org
A picture CD from the Evening Mail featuring 200 views of Ulverston based on old picture postcards from the Victorian era onwards.
Featured are carnival queens and parades, industry, shopping, town streets and schools. Price £6.99 + £1 uk postage
Ghyll Singers Ladies Choir