AN unprecedented level of development and investment means Ulverston is about to embark on one the most exciting decades in its history. (5 comments)
- Work starts to prepare young people for jobs at growing South Cumbria firms
- Ulverston homes need to be built to accommodate new employees (3 comments)
- New Ulverston factory set to make ‘significant contribution’
- Ulverston supermarket row set for legal showdown in court (7 comments)
- Council makes decision on plans to build £350m facility in Ulverston (3 comments)
- Green-fingered volunteers needed to make sure Ulverston continues to bloom
- Mysterious Ulverston street artist inspires colourful debate (9 comments)
POWER for light and heat has been produced around the county’s coastline for well over a 100 years but it is only in very recent times that moving it around has become a potential problem.
Are you passionate about Ulverston?
Send your news and pictures to: email@example.com
A picture CD from the Evening Mail featuring 200 views of Ulverston based on old picture postcards from the Victorian era onwards.
Featured are carnival queens and parades, industry, shopping, town streets and schools. Price £6.99 + £1 uk postage
Ghyll Singers Ladies Choir