THE in-patient unit at a hospice is to be decorated and refitted to give it a brighter look.
• Would you like to apply for your organisation to receive £1,000 from the Lake District Farmers Armstrong Family Charitable Fund? Click here to apply
- Ulverston campaigners reach fighting fund £5k target (15 comments)
- Mission aims to raise cash for new vehicles for Ulverston hospice
- Golfers club together in support of Ulverston hospice
- Search for missing blind dog in Cumbria (3 comments)
- Ulverston Victoria High School students ‘have a brilliant time’
- Heart of Ulverston nomination form
- Love of Ulverston at heart of councillor’s hard work
POWER for light and heat has been produced around the county’s coastline for well over a 100 years but it is only in very recent times that moving it around has become a potential problem.
Are you passionate about Ulverston?
Send your news and pictures to: email@example.com
A picture CD from the Evening Mail featuring 200 views of Ulverston based on old picture postcards from the Victorian era onwards.
Featured are carnival queens and parades, industry, shopping, town streets and schools. Price £6.99 + £1 uk postage
Ghyll Singers Ladies Choir